- Create Meaningful Plans
- Integrate Land Use and Infrastructure Planning
- Design and Implement Public Involvement Strategies
- Provide Expert Witness Services
Why Choose Wendy Grey Land Use Planning?
An Experienced Perspective
We have 30 years of experience in land use planning in Florida. Having worked in both the public and private sector, we understand the expectations of our clients and how they can be met.
A Proven Track Record of Project Management
Since 2002, Wendy Grey Land Use Planning has demonstrated the ability to manage projects with successful outcomes, on time and within budget.
A Team Approach
Wendy Grey Land Use Planning has successfully worked with engineers, landscape architects, architects, and attorneys to develop solutions. Wendy Grey Land Use Planning can work with your project team or put together the right team of experts tailored specifically to a project.
Wendy Grey Land Use Planning has the following certifications
- Florida Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Florida Department of Management Services Non-Minority Woman-Owned Business
- Leon County, Florida Non-Minority Woman-Owned Business
- Tallahassee, Florida Non-Minority Woman-Owned Business